Followers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Mess before the Events

Well I just have to make this post.  I know it really doesn't concern for the most part what my whole blog is about. BUT I think if you bear with me or at least give me a little " Artistic License". you will come to understand my madness.  For the last two weeks the whole front of my home has been under construction or should I say demolition.  We had to do some repairs to the front walkway due to the age of the home and such. But what got me thinking was how wonderful NOW it is going to be to decorate the front of the house for all the Holidays coming up.  See I told you I would get around to showing you there is a madness in my thinking..


The Front, what a mess,  But can you picture the door being festooned with holly and ivy for the coming Christmas season? 

This is the walkway that runs down the half side of the house. Ideas are floating in my head how to decorate. 



What a mess, a true war zone by any standard! 


At least I left the flag waving from the 4th of July season! 

But look how nice it looks after just two weeks.  I now have this wonderful walkway/runway along the front of house. Can you picture it lined with pumpkins for Halloween?  Or Potted trees with lights for Christmas? 





Fully restored and completed!   NOW I really have to get to work. Just thinking about all the possibilities and direction I can go. It was well worth the two weeks of construction. So everyone keep these pictures in your mind, Because as we get closer and closer to the Holidays you will remember all this work that went into preparing the front of the house for the holiday decorations!  

Thanks to everyone, and remember
"Everyday is a Holiday" 

my best,

Tim



No comments:

Post a Comment