Followers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Making Plans

Well another week begins and all I can think about is making sure I have all my supplies on hand to decorate for the next big Holiday.   Which will be Halloween!   

See I told you Everyday is a Holiday and I don't just deal with Christmas exclusively....   Over the years I have designed some great display pieces for Halloween, along with some wonderful table top items to decorate homes. 


Mr. and Mrs. Jack-O-Lantern always a favorite 


Oversize Fiberglass pumpkins with lights to decorate your front porch or patio!    How cute can they be? 



Nothing says Happy Halloween more then a spooky friendly Witch standing in your entree hall way. How much fun. 


Heres a new take on street lamps. Line your walkways with a grouping of these fun lamps and you are sure to get a large crowd of trick or treaters at your home. 

This is my latest creation, He stands 36 inch tall and his arms and legs are hooked so they move, He can hang or sit on a chair or tabletop. He will be the grand greeter to all the festivities. 


I just love these painted live pumpkins, How could these cute black cats every bring bad luck!  

Well as you see I love Halloween and just thinking about what I am going to be doing to get my home decorated excites me even more. There are lots of options and ways you can go, but for me keeping it simple and graphic is the best. Bold figures and bright shiny lighted pumpkins is all you need to get all those Ghouls and Goblins to come knocking at your door.

Get planning it's just around the corner!  

Best to everyone, and Make Every day a Holiday! 

Tim













2 comments:

  1. Where can I buy these? Really like the 36 greeter pumpkin man.
    Lisametz@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim--We love these! It makes us want to start decorating for Halloween in August! Janie asked where we can buy these? Hope you're doing well. Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete