Followers

Saturday, August 4, 2012

August Already

Can not believe it is August already!  Christmas will be here before we know it. Planning is key. I have already taken inventory of my trees ( Yes I use artificial it works best for me )  But I do love a live tree. I will do some of them on the outside of the house. Everyone in my neighbor hood calls my home the Christmas house. WE shall see.

Right now I have workers tearing up the side walkway, Now that is a mess. But getting ready to lay new bricks and surface walkway. Can't wait for that mess to be done.

Thinking the other day about some of my Glass collections. I love these handblown ornaments I have had for years, They where made by an Glass Artist in North Carolina. I truly treasure them. 




Nothing says Christmas like all the little treasures you collect over the years!

Just to get me in the season and to have those Holiday smells in the house, I cooked up a batch of ginger snap cookies. Old fashion yes, but the best tasting cookies anywhere. 


Yes I even got of the holiday platter to set the stage, Why not, It's almost Christmas! 

Here is the recipe just incase you are also in the mood.


Time to bake! 

Ok, by now you know how crazy I am for the Holidays, and I use that term loose here, I know I am always talking about Christmas, but I do love all the holidays. Maybe in some later post I can prove that to you. We shall see. Until then, bake up some cookies and enjoy that Christmas scent in the air.


Hugs to all and remember, " Everyday is a Holiday! "

Tim






No comments:

Post a Comment